Thursday, October 6, 2011

October!!



It’s October! And October means that it’s my favorite time of year – Halloween! I start planning my Halloween costume on November 1st, and look forward to October 31st the entire year. While Halloween is my favorite, the entire month of October is special to me. Everything turns crisp, the leaves change colors, and the Pagan New Year draws closer.

Oh, and everything turns just a little spooky.

The travel channel, food network, SyFy, EVERY channel has “most haunted places”, “ghost stories”, and other haunted stuff… and these are the shows that I live for. I also set a challenge for myself – to watch 31 horror movies in the month of October – one horror movie a day.

I blatantly ripped off this idea from the blog Horror Movie a Day (if you don’t read this, you should. It’s brilliant and hilarious), and it’s not as easy as it looks.

Even though this is October 6th, I will post my reviews for the first five days and five movies that I’ve watched ASAP. Most of the movies that I end up watching are horrid, but they’re fun. So be sure to check back on my thoughts and to see what I’ve watched that day!

Also, you can keep up to date by following me on Facebook or Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment