Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I'm currently reading "The Exorcist"...

In honor of Banned Books Week, I decided to ready "The Exorcist" for two reasons. One - I've wanted to read it for a while. The movie STILL scares the beejesus out of me, so I figured I could give the book a shot. Two - I figure if people ban Harry Potter, The Exorcist was banned SOMEWHERE. Why am I sharing thing? Well, I'm not even to anything scary in the book yet (I'm currently in chapter three - Chris' dinner party) and I'm afraid every time I turn the page. It's not like I haven't seen the movie a billion times; I know what's coming... but I think that's almost worse. But it's almost October, so I needed to read something scary! Since it IS almost October that means that Kate and I will launch into our "horror movie a day" month. I'm planning on posting reviews of all the movies that we watch. Hopefully I'll actually stick with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment